PDF Crochet Pattern & Video Tutorial
This summer cardigan crochet pattern is quick and easy to make! Crochet your own with this PDF cardigan crochet pattern and video tutorial.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please note that this is a Large-Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be viewed for free, with ads, on my blog. For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- Sizes to fit Women's X-Small to 5X
- 7 pages of instructions
- 19 instructional photos
- Printer-Friendly Version without photos
- Full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
Sizing follows the Craft Yarn Council’s standards for Women’s sizes.
- This cardigan is designed to be over-sized and loose-fitting. Sizes are combined into size groups.
- Instructions and yarn requirements for Size 1 are given outside the parentheses, with Size 2 and Size 3 given inside the parentheses, like this: Size 1 (Size 2, Size 3).
- When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. To follow pattern more easily, circle or highlight all numbers that apply to your size before beginning.
Size 1: Fits sizes X-Small, Small, and Medium (30” – 38” / 76 cm – 97 cm bust)
Size 2: Fits sizes Large, X-Large, and 2X (40” – 50” / 102 cm – 127 cm bust)
Size 3: Fits sizes 3X, 4X, and 5X (52” – 62” / 132 cm – 158 cm bust)
About 46.5” (57.5”, 68.5”) / 117 cm (146 cm, 174 cm)
28” / 71 cm
Please Note: Cardigan length will fall differently on individuals of different heights. Sample cardigan is shown on a petite model. To see how long the cardigan will fall, measure 28” / 71 cm down from the shoulder.
You Will Need:
- Approx. 1440 (1800, 2165) Yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Lion Brand ZZ Twist in Green Apple, 100% Acrylic, 3.5 oz / 100g / 246 yds per skein, 6 (8, 9) skeins)
- US Size H / 5 mm Crochet Hook
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.