Candy Shop Shawl
PDF Crochet Pattern & Video Tutorial
This simple, easy-to-make triangle shawl is the perfect spring and summer accessory! With is effortless, yet delicate stitch pattern, the Candy Shop Triangle Shawl is a great project for showcasing the beautiful color palates of gradient cake yarns.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please note that this is a Large-Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be viewed for free, with ads, on my blog. For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- 3 pages of instructions
- 12 instructional photos
- Printer-Friendly Version without photos
- Full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
You Will Need:
- At least 7 ounces / 200 grams of yarn, in the weight category of your choice. I used 1 skein / cake of Yarn Bee Sugarwheel, #4 Worsted Weight, 355 yards / 325 meters per skein.
- US Size K / 6.5 mm Crochet Hook (or a hook about 2 sizes larger than your yarn label recommends)
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
The pattern is designed for any gauge, so you can use any yarn you like, no matter the thickness or weight category.
Finished Size & Gauge:
This pattern is written for any yarn and any gauge. However, if you are using #4 Worsted Weight yarn and you want to get the same gauge as mine, I had 12 stitches = 4” (10 cm) and 8 rows = 4” (10 cm) in the stitch pattern.
My shawl measures 50” across the top edge (wingspan), and 25” from the top edge to the bottom center point (not including tassels).
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.