Afternoon Stroll Cowl
PDF Knitting Pattern & Video Tutorial
This lightweight, lacy cowl is the perfect accessory for breezy days. A simple, feminine project that knits up quickly with just one skein of yarn!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please note that this is a Large-Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be viewed for free, with ads, on my blog. For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- 4 pages of instructions
- 10 instructional photos
- Printer-Friendly Version without photos
- Full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
You Will Need:
- 207 yards (190 meters) of #4 Worsted Weight yarn
- US Size 7 / 4.5 mm Circular Knitting Needle, 24” (61 cm) long
- 1 Stitch Marker that can slip onto the knitting needle
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
10 1/2" high by 24" in circumference
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.