Wild Rose Scarf
PDF Knitting Pattern & Video Tutorial
This delicate, lightweight lace scarf is knit from just one skein of hand-dyed sock yarn! Make one today with this PDF pattern & video tutorial.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please note that this is a Large-Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be viewed for free, with ads, on my blog. For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- 4 pages of instructions
- 15 instructional photos
- Printer-Friendly Version without photos
- Full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
You Will Need:
- Approximately 460 yards of #1 Superfine / Fingering Weight yarn
- US Size 3 / 3.25 mm Circular Knitting Needle, at least 32” long
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Ruler or Measuring Tape
- Small Crochet Hook (for adding fringe, optional)
Approximately 6” wide, 57.25” long (not including length of fringe)
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.