Whispering Waves Afghan
PDF Crochet Pattern
The Whispering Waves Afghan features a soft wavy stripe pattern.
Skill Level: Intermediate
PDF Pattern Includes:
- Baby and Throw Blanket Sizes
- 6 pages of Instructions
- 29 Instructional Photos
- Printer-Friendly Version without Photos
Baby Blanket: 32” x 32”
Throw Blanket: 60” x 42”
The instructions and yarn quantities for the baby size are in parentheses: “Full size (Baby size)”.
You Will Need:
- US Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
- About 1050 (430) yds of #4 worsted weight yarn in Color A (I used Grey)
- About 350 (150) yds of #4 worsted weight yarn in Color B (I used White)
- About 330 (130) yds each of #4 worsted weight yarn in Color C, Color D, Color E, and Color F (I used Aqua, Teal, Periwinkle, and Purple)
- Ruler or Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern inside your Yay For Yarn Library.