7 ½” (19 cm) wide; 5 ¼” (13.3 cm) high
You Will Need:
- About 80 yards / 74 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in Mint
- About 45 yards / 42 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in White
- About 20 yards / 19 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in Black
- About 45-65 yards / 42-60 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn in Brown
- US Size G / 4 mm Crochet Hook
- One White Zipper, of which the zipper coil (teeth) is 8” long
- Split Ring or Locking Stitch Marker (safety pin will also work)
- Hand Sewing Needle
- White Sewing Thread
- Sewing Pins (optional)
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.