Speckled Stripes Infinity Scarf
PDF Knitting Pattern & Video Tutorial
This lightweight, striped infinity scarf is covered with a spattering of speckles! Knit one today in your favorite soft, fingering weight yarn.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Please note that this is a Large-Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be viewed for free, with ads, on my blog. For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- 7 pages of instructions
- 33 instructional photos
- Printer-Friendly Version without photos
- Full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
You Will Need:
- About 293 yards of #1 Fingering weight yarn in Color A
- About 293 yards of #1 Fingering weight yarn in Color B (I used KnitPicks Stroll Fingering, 462 yards / 100 g per skein, in *Grape and *Grape Speckle, 1 skein in each color.)
- US Size 2 / 2.75 mm Circular Knitting Needle, 16” long (you can use a longer circular needle with the magic loop method if you prefer)
- Ruler or Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- 2 Lengths of Waste Yarn, at least 18” long
- Small, Ring-Style Stitch Marker
*These colorways are from a limited edition series, and are no longer available. However, you can substitute two different colorways of KnitPicks Stroll, or any #1 Fingering weight yarn you like.
Scarf tube is 6” wide (15.2 cm), 12” (30.5 cm) circumference, 33” (83.8 cm) long
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.