You Will Need:
- About 293 yards of #1 Fingering weight yarn in Color A
- About 293 yards of #1 Fingering weight yarn in Color B (I used KnitPicks Stroll Fingering, 462 yards / 100 g per skein, in *Grape and *Grape Speckle, 1 skein in each color.)
US Size 2 / 2.75 mm Circular Knitting Needle, 16” long (you can use a longer circular needle with the magic loop method if you prefer)
- Ruler or Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- 2 Lengths of Waste Yarn, at least 18” long
- Small, Ring-Style Stitch Marker
*These colorways are from a limited edition series, and are no longer available. However, you can substitute two different colorways of KnitPicks Stroll, or any #1 Fingering weight yarn you like.
Scarf tube is 6” wide (15.2 cm), 12” (30.5 cm) circumference, 33” (83.8 cm) long
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.