Child Scarf: 54” (137 cm) long by 5” (12.7 cm) wide
Adult Scarf: 60” (152.4 cm) long by 7” (17.8 cm) wide
Extra-Wide Adult Scarf: 60” (152.4 cm) long by 10” (25.4 cm) wide
- Instructions and yarn requirements for Child Scarf are given outside the parentheses, with Adult Scarf and Extra-Wide Adult Scarf given inside the parentheses, like this:
Child Scarf (Adult Scarf, Extra-Wide Adult Scarf).
- When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
You Will Need:
- 347, (540, 890) yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn, OR 174 (270, 445) yards of #5 Bulky Weight Yarn.
- I used Lion Brand Heartland, #4 Worsted Weight, 251 yds / 142g per skein, 2 (3, 4) skeins.
- If using Worsted yarn, we will be holding the yarn doubled and using two strands at once, as though they were one strand. If using Bulky yarn, you will only use one strand.
- US Size L / 8.0 mm crochet hook
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Piece of Thick Cardboard or Small Book (for making tassels)
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.