Double Gradient Boomerang Shawl
PDF Knitting Pattern & Video Tutorial
The Double Gradient Boomerang Shawl combines two different gradient or self striping yarns. This shawl can be made in any size, with any needles, any yarn, and any gauge you like.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please note that this is a Large-Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be viewed for free, with ads, on my blog. For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- 2 pages of instructions
- Printer-Friendly Version without photos
- Full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
The pattern is designed for any gauge, so you can use any yarn you like, no matter the thickness or weight category.
- About 5 ounces / 140 grams of Gradient or Self-striping yarn (with very long stripes) in Color A. I used Bernat Pop in ‘Scarlet Sizzle’.
- About 5 ounces / 140 grams of Gradient or Self-striping yarn (with very long stripes) in Color B. I used Bernat Pop in ‘Blue Blaze’.
*The yarn requirements given are not precise, as this pattern can be done in any size or any weight category of yarn. Different yarns / yarn weight categories will have a different number of yards per ounce / gram. The Bernat Pop I used is #4 Worsted Weight. Both yarns must be in the same weight category.
40” (101.6 cm) circular knitting needle, in a size appropriate for the yarn you are using. I suggest using the size needle that is recommended on your yarn label or slightly larger. I used a US size 8 needle.
You Will Also Need:
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.