Double Chevron Lace Scarf
PDF Knitting Pattern
This lightweight scarf features a delicate chevron lace design.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
PDF Pattern Includes:
- 4 pages of instructions
- 11 instructional photos
- Stitch Pattern Chart
- Printer-friendly version without photos
For this project, choose a soft #1 Fingering Weight yarn. I used Knit Picks Hawthorne Fingering Kettle Dyed yarn in the “Delphinium” colorway. I chose this yarn for the high twist and slight variations in tones. The tonal quality adds depth and visual interest to the knitted fabric, while the high twist gives great stitch definition.
You Will Need:
- About 350 yds of #1 Fingering Weight yarn
- 1 set (straight or circular) sz 3 (3.25 mm) knitting needles
- Blocking Mats
- Rust-resistant pins (I prefer T-pins)
- Lace blocking wires (optional)
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern inside your Yay For Yarn Library.