PDF Crochet Pattern & Video Tutorial
This simple, cowl-neck tee is made from just two rectangles! It's a classic style that can be worn many different ways. Grab your favorite worsted weight yarn and make this top today!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Please note that this is a Large-Print, Ad-Free, Printable PDF version of a pattern that can be viewed for free, with ads, on my blog. For the free version, click here. Thanks for supporting YayForYarn!
PDF Pattern Includes:
- Sizes to fit Women's XS to 5X
- 7 pages of Instructions
- 12 Instructional Photos
- Printer-Friendly Version without Photos
- Full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
Sizing follows the Craft Yarn Council’s standards for Women’s sizes.
Instructions and yarn requirements for size X-Small are given outside the parentheses, with Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X, 3X, 4X, and 5X given inside the parentheses, like this:
X-Small (Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X).
When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
To Fit Bust:
30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62) inches / 76 (86, 96.5, 106.7, 116.8, 127, 137, 147, 157.5) cm
You Will Need:
- Approx. 730 (818, 925, 1015, 1104, 1219, 1310, 1431, 1524) yards of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn. I used Lion Brand Jeans Colors in Khaki, 3 (4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7) skeins
- US Size I / 5.5 mm Crochet Hook (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
How Do I Access the Pattern?
As soon as your purchase is complete, you'll be able to access and download the PDF file for this pattern, and view the full video tutorial, ad-free, inside your Yay For Yarn Library.